Droid Bionic and Slacker Radio

andrewdexter

Reaction score
Hey all, so I got my Bionic back in September and love it, and would use pandora, but noticed slacker radio, thought it was another bloatware i didnt need, but at work got a new speaker to stream music to, so figured what the heck, gave slacker a try, and well I LOVE IT, I think its soo much better than pandora, but im having an issue and wondering if anyone else is too. It will randomly stop playing, like sometimes it shuts the app itself, figured that out (was in auto end list, so pulled it off haha) but now it will be playing a song and stop, i go into the app its still on, and the song says its playing but the time lists 00:00-00:00 like it lost connection which i know isnt true. It happens plugged in, not plugged in, wifi or 3g, and even had set it up so the screen wouldnt turn off when plugged in, any idea? i love this app but had to go back to pandora because of this.

Reaction score
I love it too. I recieved an update today, so I suggest checking the market for an update.

OP
A

andrewdexter

Reaction score
Yea it is great! I have been updating it seems the update made it worse, it use to actually play for awhile now its like per song, i wonder if it has to do with the blue tooth also running, oh well i guess ill have to go back to pandora for awhile until it gets fixed, thanks for the respons!

OP
A

andrewdexter

Reaction score
So for all of you guys out there with a bionic or any 4g phone and have been having the same issue, slacker released an update the past two days which has seemed to fix the connectivity issue on these phones!

Reaction score
Both are great apps and I love them.. both occasionally seem to have issues with hanging or skipping on music.. i figure its just the nature of it streaming wirelessly....

JP 5.56

Reaction score
I have the same problem with it on my RAZR. I think its just a bug with the app itself. I did get an update for it last night but have not used it since. Will be trying it out shortly.

OP
A

andrewdexter

Reaction score
yea it still happens, but its way less often, the update def fixed most of the issue, looking forward to future updates now!

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Happening more for me after the update. I'm lucky if it'll play an entire song.