droid 4 stock apps

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
here it is. just the stock app folder in a zip. plain and simple lol. version 6.13.215
d4app.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

just dl and use root explorer to copy the apps back into your /system/app folder. Change your /system/app folder to rw from ro
and change the permissions to rw-r-r for the new apps. dont forget to change your /system/app folder back to ro when your done
for version 6.13.219 go here
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-4-hacks/206254-droid-4-dump-6-13-219-a.html

Last edited:

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
ok the instructions have to be messed up.. i downloaded the zip extracted the files onto the sd card but when i go to look for the files to copy and paste into the systems folder they dont show up when i browse where i put them in the phone.. can i do it through the computer?

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
ok the instructions have to be messed up.. i downloaded the zip extracted the files onto the sd card but when i go to look for the files to copy and paste into the systems folder they dont show up when i browse where i put them in the phone.. can i do it through the computer?
is it on the internal sd or external sd card. find out where you put them.

GmaN1600

Reaction score
Not sure what's gone wrong

Thank you so much for this post. I copied all the apps that I deleted to the system/app/ folder and changed all the permissions, but my phone still won't update. :mad: Do you have any idea why it won't update? Oh, and I noticed that the Superuser.apk is in the system/app/ folder, could this be messing anything up?

Droid_Boi86

Reaction score
GmaN1600 said:
Thank you so much for this post. I copied all the apps that I deleted to the system/app/ folder and changed all the permissions, but my phone still won't update. :mad: Do you have any idea why it won't update? Oh, and I noticed that the Superuser.apk is in the system/app/ folder, could this be messing anything up?

It shouldn't, but u might want to check to see if ur still rooted. But tht shouldn't matter cause the OTA would override the root and get rid of it..

Maybe u should try and go thoroughly thru the apps u have uninstalled, re-installed them, sometimes these apps don't necessarily install correctly..lol(don't make sense) sorry...

Do u have Safestrap installed? If so uninstalled recovery thru the Safestrap app...

Sent from my rooted DROID4

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Last edited: