Droid 4 is up and selling for $99 + double data :D

fastpat

Reaction score
My price was $149.99 with a company discount of $50.00 with two year contract extension. What generated the additional $50.00 off I wonder?

EDIT: The $99.99 price is for new customers, as usual, old customers pay more.

Last edited:

fingaz

Reaction score
on.. my b. I didn't see the whole amazon thing. And yeah.. its for new customers only.

Still... for $149.. I want it in my hands....NOW!!!

2.5 hours til I get it!

benbomb85

Reaction score
I just ordered mine - current customer, early upgrade - $99.99. No additional fees.

haus

Reaction score
I was thinking about this but be aware that Amazon Wireless has a stiff $250 penalty if you don't maintain the device on the same line of service for 181 days. Not a dealbreaker...just something to think about if there's a chance you'll want to switch devices within 6 months. I don't know what the level of enforcement is, but that's their stated policy.

MidnightLight

Reaction score
Not sure if other folks are getting this too, but my Amazon order (existing line upgrade) supposedly includes a free car charger (first line item in the list below):

- [FREE GIFT] AmazonBasics Micro USB Universal Car Charger with Micro to Mini USB Adapter and Nokia Barrel Adapter
- Motorola DROID 4 4G Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)
- LTE 4G micro SIM Card Retail Packaging

ezeddiekun

Reaction score
Arghh.. I spent $200 at the Verizon Store today.. Feel like a total idiot right now.. :frown: