Droid 3 screen

lunacie

Reaction score
Yup, sitting outside at the lake right now with my Droid 3, the screen is bright, crisp, vibrant. I find it better than my OG Droid across the board.

And don't get me started on the keyboard... its scrumptuous!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

darkmatter

Reaction score
I have to wonder if all the people poopoo'ing the pentile screen will sing a different tune when they see battery stats. I see people posting 20+ hours of off charger use with display at 10% and less.

And I can't wait to see what this thing looks like in the sun (I work outside, in the desert, lol)

mattbooty

Reaction score
I have to wonder if all the people poopoo'ing the pentile screen will sing a different tune when they see battery stats. I see people posting 20+ hours of off charger use with display at 10% and less.

And I can't wait to see what this thing looks like in the sun (I work outside, in the desert, lol)

I haven't had 20+ hours off charger yet (although I plugged it before bed last night at 40% after 13 hrs off charge), but any time I have looked at battery stats display is consistently under 10% (normally around 5-7%). My D1 it was consistently OVER 40%... I'm sure some of that may have to do with the more powerful components of the D3 using up more battery therefore lowering the display percentage, but that high of a drop has to be mostly due to the efficiency of the screen.