Droid 2 Video Playback Issues

zachking88

Reaction score
Whenever I play a video on my phone using the Droid-provided playback software, the video stops randomly and picks up where it left off after a few seconds. It almost seems like the video is buffering, but it happens when I'm playing video saved to my SD card as well as when I stream video from the internet. I downloaded a seperate video player (MoboPlayer) to see if that would solve the issue, but that program has the same problem. I never had this issue before and have no clue why video saved to my SD card that has worked fine forever would just start having problems.

Other potentially related issues are that my home screen keeps "refreshing," acting like I have pressed the "Home" button and making the icons fall back into place, and my camera no longer works when using the standard camera program. It just keeps starting to power up over and over. Downloading a seperate camera application did fix that issue though.

Thanks!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
zachking88

zachking88

Reaction score
My Droid is completely stock, I haven't done anything to it.
I will give those apps a try, hopefully it solves the video problem. Can't say it will help the home screen glitching or the camera freaking out though. Thanks!

Sent from my R2D2