1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 2 screen lock not activating

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by XX_Fallen_XX, Sep 27, 2011.

1. XX_Fallen_XX

XX_Fallen_XX New Member

So my droid 2 screen lock has somehow been deactivated. so i turned on the security pattern and it started working. then about 10 unlocks later or so it gets disabled again. so i take off the lock pattern and the screen lock works again. and yet around 10 unlocks or so later, it gets disabled. ive turned done this routine about 4 times so far with the same results. any ideas on how to cure this? i can do a factory reset but would rather try to figure out why its happening. im running the leaked version of Android 2.3.3
  2. teanpa

teanpa New Member

I had this problem for the first time today, actually. I did the same thing you did. I've exercised the pattern about 20 times now and it hasn't went out. I hope it doesn't. I'll have to tinker around some more with the settings if it does. Technology is such a royal pain.
Search tags for this page

android not locking screen

android screen not locking
droid 2 lock screen
droid 2 lock screen not working

droid 2 not locking

droid x screen lock not working

droid x2 doesnt lock

droid x2 lock screen not working

droid x2 screen lock not working

droid x2 screen lock stopped working
how to lock the screen on a droid x2