Droid 2 camera not focusing!!! Bug? Correctable or not???

skinnyk33

Reaction score
Mine is doing it also. I figured I had dropped it to many times. Lol.

daimien

Reaction score
I'm glad im not the only one with that problem. Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
kw0x57

kw0x57

Reaction score
I simply cannot believe there is no fix for this ****! I don't think that dropping it would really be the cause. These phones should be made for some minor dropping, as long as it doesn't fully damage the aperture...

skinnyk33

Reaction score
I read someplace to go thru settings to camera and clear data.
but did not help. I dont use it much but would be nice to for christmas and that sort ao stuff.

AlexSB

Reaction score
Yea you're gonna have to call verizon about that one. When I had my d2, one of my replacements did the exact same thing

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

skinnyk33

Reaction score
Naw. I have an r2d2. I dout they give me one back. Everything ells works fine. I'll deel with is. Thanks for the help.

skinnyk33

Reaction score
After trying all I read on the forums and the web, I decided to take it to the verizon store. The wiped my phone and came to the conclusion it was an hardware problem. I still had a one year warrenty and sent me another R2D2 phone. I was surprised they still had any. Now with this new to me phone it takes great pictures.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
This has happened to my R2D2 as well. I fixed it by using the opposite focus/shutter button. I can't remember if the soft key or the physical key wasn't working. But I played with the opposite one and it started focusing again.

Sent from my R2 unit using DroidForums

skinnyk33

Reaction score
Thats something I have'nt heard. I'm not sure if that would have helped me. When I had the camera on I could see on the screen that it was focusing but could not.