Dre Beat Box Portable...

pabowhunter

Reaction score
So I walk into a AT&T store on Tuesday to browse the phones and I come across the Beat box Portable from Dre... So a sales lad approaches me and says would you like to hear it and I say sure... Well he gets a tablet and hands it to me and says pick a song so I do and am amazed by the sound quality and nice but not over powered bass... So he says play around so I noticed the store got empty so I ask " may I crank it up" he says go for it.... I do and wow im shocked clear crisp and clean even at max volume.... I have a Bose docking station which my ipod touch sits on @ home and it has no trouble filling my room with nice sound but the Beat box ability to stream through Bluetooth is tempting... I was planning on upgrading to the Bose 10 dock but at 600.00 and another 120.00 for a Bluetooth adapter tray that looks silly on it would set me back 720.00 plus its not portable it would have to be devoted to home use... So after inspecting the Beat box out it will take D batteries for partys beach Im almost hooked.... So one last thing I pull out my Razr and say my I try my phone via Bluetooth he says go for it it hooks up in seconds and I play an old favorite Steve Earl "Copper head road" im impressed... I walk about 50 ft back from the thing and don't loose connection... Needless to say I took a white one home.... Sounds awesome have my blackberry tab linked to it and my Razr via Bluetooth... It set me back 400.00 plus tax but no buyers remorse here its a solid player and saved me money on buying the Bose upgrade....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
One more thing it is loader and just as clean and crisp as my Bose... Atleast to my ears....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums