1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

downloading 3gp from email

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by CORRUPT27, Nov 16, 2009.

1. CORRUPT27

CORRUPT27 New Member

Ok I have had terrible time w the android email app. I can't download 3pg files it doesn't even give me the option. So I went through the browser. When I attempt to download it says its not supported on the phone. What? How can this be if the camera records in the format and if I get a video via sms its fine. Thanks for the help The message i get is download unsucessful cannot download. the content is not supported on this phone.
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
  2. CORRUPT27

CORRUPT27 New Member

Ok so i forward the email to my sms and i was able to view it. But this shouldnt be the way it works. I should be able to download the file from the browser. Please let me know if i am doing something wrong.