DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hans-172x172.jpg
iceberg-172x172.png
moonshine-172x172.jpg

The other day 5 wallpapers from the OnePlus 2 leaked out and we posted them here. Yesterday one of the lead developers of OxygenOS decided to release all 25 wallpapers from the device to "keep the hype up". The device won't release until August 11. Short of showing up at one of the few pop up events that OnePlus will be hosting around the world this will be the only way to get a glimpse at the device's UI. The wallpapers will look great on any device. Grab the walls from the link below.

via OnePlus

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
In order to download the file you must install a free cloud storage app called Mega. It comes with 50GB of storage for free. It worked pretty easily and thanks for the extra cloud storage to boot.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Free cloud storage is always a plus, but never understood the appeal of stock wallpapers. I've never been a fan of any of them from any Android phone over the years.

S5 tap'n

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Free cloud storage is always a plus, but never understood the appeal of stock wallpapers. I've never been a fan of any of them from any Android phone over the years.

S5 tap'n
I've been putting the same wallpaper on all of my Android devices since the Rezound so I call it my stock one. They're different and I can see where you could build nice themes around them if you're into that sort of thing.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4