Android Oreo Available For The OnePlus 3 and 3T Right Now!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
oneplus-3-review-6-jpg.77979

Android Oreo is the latest and greatest version of Android right now. It's been available for the last few months, but only for Pixel and Nexus devices. The OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T will likely be among the first non Google devices to receive the Oreo update. Oneplus has recently released the latest OxygenOS Open Beta update for both devices that does bring them up to Android 8.0. This is not the final build that will roll out to all devices, but if you willing to run a beta build you can have Oreo on your OP3 or OP3T right now!

via OnePlus

Attachments

• OnePlus-3-Review-6.jpg
    OnePlus-3-Review-6.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 2,130

ayanav

Banned
Reaction score
No news from LG? What about Samsung? Not only do they sell their products too expensive but they do not ensure a follow-up worthy of the name.
I hope they find the solution so that everyone can have the update at the same time!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
promo iphone 7 achat galaxy note 8

Last edited:

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
No news from LG? What about Samsung? Not only do they sell their products too expensive but they do not ensure a follow-up worthy of the name.
I hope they find the solution so that everyone can have the update at the same time!

if samsung is like the other years, the update will not happen until after the first of the year, at the end of first quarter or the start of the second.