Don't want to sync Facebook

mcharron

Reaction score
Ok this may sound crazy, but I want to use Facebook, but do NOT want Facebook to sync to my contacts. I use exchange server from work and do not want run the risk of ANY of that Facebook stuff going to any of my exchange items. Is there a way to get Facebook, but make it so I would have to say log in each time, just to keep it from syncing?

Thanks for the help,
mcharron

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok this may sound crazy, but I want to use Facebook, but do NOT want Facebook to sync to my contacts. I use exchange server from work and do not want run the risk of ANY of that Facebook stuff going to any of my exchange items. Is there a way to get Facebook, but make it so I would have to say log in each time, just to keep it from syncing?

Thanks for the help,
mcharron

There is am option when logging in to not sync contacts. Just select that. If it doesn't pop up, then go into the settings and select the option not to.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

EOK1335

Reaction score
just dont add any facebook accounts in the settings . when u first launch the facebook app the sync options will pop up automaticlly.
thats my case:p

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

sangamc

Reaction score
If you go into contacts app and press menu key. You should be able to choose 'hide/show' and select which contact lists to make available

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App