Dolphin HD gestures - none available?!

daneyul

Reaction score
Hi,

Just downloaded Dolphin HD to my Ally.

When I click the gestures icon (bottom right) and go into it's settings, all I get are "No Gestures".

Isn't it supposed to have some preloaded gestures available? Anyone know what I can do to make 'em appear?

-Daniel

Ryelic

Reaction score
uninstall and re-install to see if that helps, I use to use dolphin but honestly I believe it slowed my phone down and ate my battery to nothing as soon as I unistalled my Ally was back to normal : )

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums App

OP
D

daneyul

Reaction score
I've removed and reinstalled 3 times, still the same: No gestures under settings.

Stumped. Does anyone else with an Ally run Dolphin HD and have gestures available?

Ryelic

Reaction score
I re-installed the app several times today to see if I could cause the same conflict as you are having but no dice...I was able to see all pre-loaded gestures and a create your own option : ( sorry I couldn't be of more help but hopefully someone else has experienced it and has just not seen your post yet, good luck if I found out anything ill be back to post an update

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums App

OP
D

daneyul

Reaction score
Thanks for putting in that effort!

It is strange--no matter how many times I remove/reinstall, no gestures. Wish I knew what to check or try next, but at this point can't think of anything to try to make them appear.

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Thanks for putting in that effort!

It is strange--no matter how many times I remove/reinstall, no gestures. Wish I knew what to check or try next, but at this point can't think of anything to try to make them appear.
I have to ask, have you tried creating your own gestures yet? I understand the pre-built gestures are missing, but can you create one and have it work?

shainpp

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. under settings there is no option to create my own gestures or a list of pre loaded gestures. any gesture i enter simply says that it cannot be recognized. i have also un and re installed multiple times and still no gesture fixes. this seems to be the only issue i am having with the browser but it seems like one of the cooler features so i would love to have it work...if anyone has any ideas on fixes or similar issues any help would be appreciated!

ps-i am running on a rooted droid incredible, so im not sure if being rooted would make any difference?

OP
D

daneyul

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. under settings there is no option to create my own gestures or a list of pre loaded gestures. any gesture i enter simply says that it cannot be recognized. i have also un and re installed multiple times and still no gesture fixes. this seems to be the only issue i am having with the browser but it seems like one of the cooler features so i would love to have it work...if anyone has any ideas on fixes or similar issues any help would be appreciated!

I was able to find the problem. I mounted the phone on my computer, went into the "Tunny browser" folder on my sd card (might be on your actual phone storage), and there was a 0 size "gesture" file. Deleted it, and upon restarting Dolphin, the gestures were available. Suspect a problem during install (my sd card was full) left that bad file there, and subsequent re-installs saw it already being there so never replaced it.

shainpp

Reaction score
well i am running off of a mac, and i plugged my phone in, checked the sd card and phone storage, but there is nothing title tunny browser or any browser files or folders that i can find...im not really sure what to do about it at this point, any ideas with that???