Dolphin HD browser and Flash?

stryguy

Reaction score
Any way to get flash to work within the Dolphin HD browser rather than the one that came pre-installed? Dophin HD is a million times better.

slice

Reaction score
Any way to get flash to work within the Dolphin HD browser rather than the one that came pre-installed? Dophin HD is a million times better.

when u download the browser it asks u when do u want flash to run.. i just downloaded it, but i had no success on hulu.com :(

OP
S

stryguy

Reaction score
yeah I uninstalled and reinstalled Dolphin HD and now it works. Thanks!

Yeah no Hulu but homestar runner works.

TheDudeAbides

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with flash as well. I'm using Dolphin and I was hoping to be able to stream ESPN radio and watch ESPN 3 with my X.

cgrimm9

Reaction score
you need to go into Dolphins hd settings and enable plugins for flash to auto load on websites. if you see a green arrow pointing down you just need to touch the arrow and flash will load. I enable all plug ins to bypass the touch of the arrow/

arabstar1982

Reaction score
I redownloaded Dolphin browser HD, but if I go into, say a game on facebook, it begins to load, then I get a triangle in a circle (basically looks like a play button) and if I touch that, then the whole thing reloads, but it never allows me to do anything other than keep reloading it. Is this an issue on the website's end or is it an issue on the flash/browser end of my phone, any ideas? TIA