Dock Music recognizes sounds, not songs

kcook323

Reaction score
Did a search first, but not sure if I missed something for lack of using the right search words....

Ok, first off, got my dock station yesterday. Hooked it up last night and thought, cool, I'll play some songs. I connected my phone to my PC yesterday, but the .wma songs I transferred were not recognized by the player. The one thing my music player (dock runner) did recognize was my sounds I copied over. That's all well and good, but I don't want to hear one line (ringtone) of Chicken Fried or Ode to Joy. lol

So, how do I NOT play my ringtones/sounds in the music player (or do I just select a playlist.....is there a tutorial for this? Or another app I need to install?

I know I need to actually add/buy songs for my player. I have some .wma songs, but the player doesn't recognize them. I'll be honest, I don't have much experience with MP3 players/iPods, etc. So, I apologize for the ignorance. :happy:

Kendra

jkayner

Reaction score
i thought i saw that if you create seperate folders on your SD card for "Notifications" "ringtones" and "Music" the player will on ly play the "music" folder. Also, check out the app TuneWiki. It is a music player that shows lyrics while the music is playing, with some other awesome features.