Do You Live in an Android State or iPhone State?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
new york is def an iphone state. Everyone i know has an iphone 2 cousins and my cousins fiance and 2 of my other cousins want 1. Thats pretty much most of my fam haha. And most people in my school have 1

Me and everyone i know in NY have an android :)

Most corporate ppl in manhattan have a blackberry provided by the company but have a diff phone for personal... i don't know anyone in their 20s with a blackberry.. a few ppl in their 30s that i make fun of when they say they don't want a change

cobjones

Reaction score
Okay, I have to say this...
of all the people that I know, only the 40+ crowd has an iphone, and they really don't even know how to work it correctly.

The people around my age (25) all have android.

The teenie boppers (brother and sister still in high school), they have Android or BB (they have to be able to type 100 words/min).

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

1ceFiend

Reaction score
I'm surprised Maine is an iPhone state. AT&T has abysmal coverage north of Lewiston/Auburn, and most Verizon smart phone owners seem to have Blackberry.

In fact, I don't think I've ever seen a person in my area with an iPhone 4.

Guess that shows how diverse a state can be. I'm in Bangor and at&t is terrible, yet I know people who have had the iPhone since it came out. And when Verizon got the iPhone... ugh. I guess I'm more surprised that its not a blackberry or neutral state. I have a lot of friends with Android though :)

Still Rocking the OG