[DO NOT TRY] Razr M Jelly Bean Test Build

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do not do this, I repeat, do not do this... there, you've been warned.

mattlgroff cheesecaked this off of Moto's servers...

As he says:

"It will install on retail devices but there is not a good chance of returning back to stock ICS without retail Verizon fastboot files."

So, unless you want to potentially be stuck forever on this build, and this is no joke, don't do this. This is a test build, and by no means final. But it's good to see the builds out there, nonetheless - which is the main reason I'm passing the info on over here.

Here's the thread at XDA with links:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1934396

Did I mention not to do this?

Sure, we could see fastboot files at some point... but who knows how long? And what if they don't work on this build?

The M, RMHD, and RHD are supposed to get Jelly Bean by the end of the year anyway - the official, final version - NOT this version.

lwags67

Reaction score
Thanks for the warning. I tend to be an early adopter, but have learned to just wait. "All good things come to those who wait."

aznguyen316

Reaction score
Fortunately now there are fastboot ICS files and people have been able to go to JB leak and back to ICS without a hitch =)

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fortunately now there are fastboot ICS files and people have been able to go to JB leak and back to ICS without a hitch =)

Yes I've been meaning to add all of that over here and simply haven't had the time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

dan262

Reaction score
How exactly does one revert back to ICS? Can I just go into recovery and install the ICS firmware .zip?