Display 7/29, arriving 8/1, sale 8/4 according to Phone Arena

Wonmotyme

Reaction score
-Hopefully this will all happen, and the Droid Bionic will hit on August 4th, as the it will be the first dual-core smartphone to run on Verizon's 4G LTE network.

What is up with the spelling and grammatical errors in these articles surrounding the bionic release? I might take something a little more serious if it had a hint of professionalism.

Das one hella Bamf ta knock the 3 sense in ya!

OP
doomsdalicious

doomsdalicious

Reaction score
-Hopefully this will all happen, and the Droid Bionic will hit on August 4th, as the it will be the first dual-core smartphone to run on Verizon's 4G LTE network.

What is up with the spelling and grammatical errors in these articles surrounding the bionic release? I might take something a little more serious if it had a hint of professionalism.

Das one hella Bamf ta knock the 3 sense in ya!

I feel ya. I think these idiots are so excited to be the 1st to post the news that they don't proofread their stuff. Either way the sources are Droid-Life and Android Forums, so this was just a piggyback article anyway. Keeping my hopes up hopefully we might know something at the end of the week or early next week.

Renae

Reaction score
I don't understand why people create these....? And if you are going to do it, perhaps hit the handy little spell check button....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

tbssawd07

Reaction score
The person who created that needs a bat to the back of the head like in the Untouchables!