Disapointed with my Rarz

hosey2957

Reaction score
It just seems that in the last few months my Rarz has been slowing down compared to what it was when I first purchased it. (Verizon) I have checked for updates but none have showed up recently. Mine is very slow when I click on my web browser. I have turned off and re-booted several times but it doesn't change the performance. My daughter's Iphone 4s (3g) runs circles around this Rarz. Has anyone noticed a slow down with their Rarz?

YellowJacket

Reaction score
There are several things that will slow your phone down. First, like mastergadgets pointed out, apps running in the background are a common cause. Clearing the phones cache with an app like appcachecleaner (free) make a big difference in performance. Also, I, as well as many others have had success with a "slower" class 6 SD memory card. I had been using a SanDisk Ultra Class 10 card and my phone was a s slow as a glacier in the dead of winter. I changed it out to another card that was a class 6 and it worked great. Still as fast as ever. Give it a try of you have a spare card or can afford to buy a newer one. Stay away from the class 10's though as our phones DO have issues with them.

David

OP
H

hosey2957

Reaction score
I just downloaded the app cleaner. Let me run it for a few days and I will report back with my thoughts. Thanks for the help.