Direct TV DVR App?

mlichman

Reaction score
anyone know if there are plans to make an app so I can schedule my direct tv DVR from my phone much like the verizon fios app? Only asking because I absolutely HATE the website that I have to visit on the web and thing an app would be much easier. Any info would be great thanks :motdroidvert:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's been out for a couple of weeks and it works very well.

Nat3Th3Ap3

Reaction score
I downloaded the DVR application. I really liked it and it was awesome for on the go. I had a few problems with it working as far as scheduling full seasons of things etc. I think most of it had to do with my DirecTV box.

awbs

Reaction score
They should make one for dish network.
mobile.dishnework.com sort of works from xScope. I would assume other browsers would work too. Puts me right into Dish Remote Access where I have full control of my DVR.
The only problem I see is that the scroll does not work on the grid. I end up searching for what I am looking for and then I can manage recording etc.

jcrome04

Reaction score
Didn't work on mine.

I'm still using m.directv.com in browser

DroidFan

Reaction score
I'm using the DirecTV app and it works well, but I guess my receiver won't let me record series remotely... but it will allow me to set individual episodes from the app.

sincerity

Reaction score
Anyone else have multiple dvrs but only one shows up? Don't see where to add more...t