1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Did Pandora make some changes?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by qoncept, Jul 15, 2010.

1. qoncept

qoncept New Member

I was using Pandora pretty hardcore a few months ago and then fell off for a while. When I started listening to it again last week, it was playing the same stale playlist of songs over and over again. Apparently this is a known issue where the more you rate songs, the more it narrows what it plays. It got to the point where I wouldn't dare give Rage thumbs up because it played them practically every other song.

I've been listening to one of my existing stations all day today and I don't think it's played a song I've ever heard on Pandora before. A very welcome change. Did they make some updates to their song-choosing-algorithm or something?
  2. dwagner88

dwagner88 New Member

I hope they updated the app so it no longer sounds like ****e on Froyo. I haven't been able to stand listening to it since I upgraded.
  3. brochaos

brochaos New Member

yea it does sound pretty bad on froyo. although there is no more clipping at high frequency parts, the whole thing just sounds mono now...
Search tags for this page

did pandora change

did pandora change it's rates
did pandora change something
did pandora change?
did pandora one game changer
did pandora stop you from changing songs
did they change pandora
is pandora changing algorithm
pandora algorhythm change
pandora changes member
what recent changes did pandora make