DEAL: Aukey 20,000mah Portable Charger $22.99

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
71%2BKGCh7-fL._SL1500_.jpg

Aukey has made a name for themselves over the past several years as being a leader in high quality power and charging solutions for smartphones and tablets. Their 20,000 mah battery portable charger upholds this same standard in quality. It is able to charge two tablets at the highest charge rate simultaneously. The max output is 3.4A which will give most Android device a pretty quick charge. You can currently pick this charger up for only $22.99.

Use coupon code : 2AUPOWER

Grab the 20,000mah Aukey Power bank here

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Stop posting these great deals on battery packs, I have enough already. :D Must resist buying more, must resist. :) In all seriousness I do like the one Aukey I have now, works really good and this seems like a good deal, if I needed another one.

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
I just took advantage off the discount thanks for making me spend money but its money from samsung

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I should buy another one. My dog keeps destroying them.

I have the 26k version though.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stop posting these great deals on battery packs, I have enough already. :D Must resist buying more, must resist. :) In all seriousness I do like the one Aukey I have now, works really good and this seems like a good deal, if I needed another one.
Great..You had to add you've got one and like it. I think I've got close to a million mah worth of portable batteries for charging other devices to go with the solar charger in case they aren't enough.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
Great..You had to add you've got one and like it. I think I've got close to a million mah worth of portable batteries for charging other devices to go with the solar charger in case they aren't enough.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><
What solar charger you talking bout

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><
I don't have quite that much, but I do have 10 battery packs already between the 4 of us. I think we are good to go for a while. But deals like this are hard to pass up. I hate impulse buying, that's why I have 10 battery packs now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't have quite that much, but I do have 10 battery packs already between the 4 of us. I think we are good to go for a while. But deals like this are hard to pass up. I hate impulse buying, that's why I have 10 battery packs now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
This will be my fourth that's 20k or better. I'll have to do a count but in my house I believe there's a dozen of those little round 3k ones that double as flashlights, 1 that looks like a bottle of 5 hour energy,a few of the rectangle 5k ones plus the ones I carry in my lunch cooler (a 3k, a 15k and a 5k with laser pointer).
Some people drink to escape life, I impulse buy from Amazon.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><