Deal Alert: RAVPower Luster 3000mah Battery Bank $5.99

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Phones advance in specs every single year in every category except for battery life. The first generation Android phones had single core processors that needed to be overclocked to really be usefule. Now we have Octacore processors in phones. Early phones had low res screens these days every phone comes with a quad HD display which has a pixel density that is so high our eyes can't even see how sharp the screen actually is. With all these advancements what technology in phones has not changed?

Batteries are the same tech as they were in the early smartphone days. Our batteries have gotten bigger, and we have improved efficiency, but still our batteries only last about one day. Some phones like the Galaxy S6 and even the One M9 don't even last the entire day. These two phones also do not have removable batteries which means if you want to get a full day out of them you need to be around an outlet, or you can carry a portable battery bank.

RAVPower has a super deal on one of the most popular battery banks the RAVPower Luster 3000mah battery bank. It normally goes for $79.99 but is on super sale for only $5.99. It looks like RAVPower is trying to clear out inventory for the next gen battery bank! This is your chance to wrack up! These make perfect gifts. Grab yours from the link below.

via AMAZON

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It also had an option to save 10% on their 8 wattsolar charger when you bought one. I wanted to get a blue battery for my daughter, this was a great price, and I've been thinking about getting a solar charger for years and now seemed to be a good time.
Thank you for this great find

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
It also had an option to save 10% on their 8 wattsolar charger when you bought one. I wanted to get a blue battery for my daughter, this was a great price, and I've been thinking about getting a solar charger for years and now seemed to be a good time.
Thank you for this great find

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
I'm interested to hear your thought on the solar charger. I've been looking at those since they first came out, but I wonder just how effective they really are. Do they hold a charge when left in the sun, or is it a convert sun to energy and pump it right into the connected device kinda thing? (I said I've been looking, not researching).

Anyway, These companies are smart. We're just getting into summertime traveling/camping season, so marking these products down should easily mean they'll move more of them. I personally bought a 10,000mAh battery that was posted on this forum last week.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm interested to hear your thought on the solar charger. I've been looking at those since they first came out, but I wonder just how effective they really are. Do they hold a charge when left in the sun, or is it a convert sun to energy and pump it right into the connected device kinda thing? (I said I've been looking, not researching).

Anyway, These companies are smart. We're just getting into summertime traveling/camping season, so marking these products down should easily mean they'll move more of them. I personally bought a 10,000mAh battery that was posted on this forum last week.
The one I bought pushes it out, no built in battery for storage BUT my plans are to use it for charging portable batteries anyway.
As landline usage declined and bad weather didn't folks have been wanting things such as this for years .

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Last edited:

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Solar charger and mini batteries came today.
Using solar charger to charge the last deal alert on the 20kmah battery
881eb5456db38caa73d552f9b0cd3360.jpg

187e625ec0af096711b46fb14694db77.jpg

Since I bought the minis to give away I didn't open those boxes and I didn't feel like waiting hours to see if it'd charge my usb cigarette lighter.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4