DEAL: The Coolest Battery Bank Ever Is On Sale! Featuring Quick Charge 2.0 Tech

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
710E-0Rl3dL._SL1500_.jpg

Battery banks are awesome especially when traveling. My family takes them along on vacation especially when we go to Disney World. Their Q's can be pretty entertaining but if the lines are super long they get old fast. Having a full charged smart phone or tablet is the perfect distraction for the 5 yr old and 2yr old. As much use as our devices get during these days they have to be charged before its time to leave the park. With no electric outlets anywhere to be found battery banks are the best option.

The only thing that can be kind of a drag about battery packs is the fact that they charge your device soooo slowly! Aukey has released what could possibly be the coolest battery pack ever! It includes Qualcomms Quick Charge 2.0 Technology. Currently the 10,400mah battery is on super sale. It is capable of fully charging your phone 3 times on a single charge. You can grab this accessory for only $29.99, but you can save another $5 with the coupon code OGH6QU5G!

Aukey Portable 10400mah Quick Charge 2.0 Power Bank $29.99
use coupon code "OGH6QU5G" to get it for $24

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Solid find! Thanks. This is the perfect capacity and with quick charging too is an added bonus.

bigmatt503

Reaction score
The code actually took 6 bucks off!! Yay!
The last two deals you posted I've bought.. Thanks,matt

Sent from my Verizon LG G4 from my couch in Portland, Oregon