Data connection

Reaction score
Any body else losing 4G LTE data connection in the last few days. I'm in Greensboro NC. Really starting to suck a lot.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Droid Forums

OP
ryan.lafrancis
Reaction score
True. But it seems to be getting worse.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Droid Forums

Psykho

Reaction score
I'm in Massachusetts and get 4g almost everywhere I go now and the speeds are still great... Always double digit download speeds..

geoff5093

Reaction score
I really don't get what these threads are suppose to serve, new ones pop up every other day. I highly doubt it's related to the TB, and usually it's just a specific location that is having the issue.

Psykho

Reaction score
I'm working in downtown Boston today and I'm sitting in a parking lot at lunch I noticed my signal was strong so I ran 3 speed tests and hit 32,33, and 37mbps down :)

geoff5093

Reaction score
I'm working in downtown Boston today and I'm sitting in a parking lot at lunch I noticed my signal was strong so I ran 3 speed tests and hit 32,33, and 37mbps down :)
Wow! I can only manage to get 10-15Mbps down with my TB, although I heard that 4G is a bit slower when running AOSP on the TB.

Psykho

Reaction score
geoff5093 said:
Wow! I can only manage to get 10-15Mbps down with my TB, although I heard that 4G is a bit slower when running AOSP on the TB.

Yeah I usually average between 10-20 but in the city its usually higher...

countryashell

Reaction score
Whoa! I didn't even know we had 4g coverage in Opelika, AL. Check these speeds out.

ForumRunner_20120820_220743.png

chadashcroft22

Reaction score
I was having data drop all the time for the past couple of months. I tracked it down to the Facebook app. I removed it and its perfect again. I didn't realize an app like this could do so much damage to the entire android system.

kevins686

Reaction score
I experienced the same thing with my Thunderbolt over the past few weeks. It actually occurred with two different TBs, using two different SIM cards - and I'm smack-dab in the middle of a very strong 4G market. Very frustrating. The only advice Verizon customer service was able to provide was to make sure my roaming data access was enabled. But, I just took an eearly upgrade yesterday to a Razr Maxx, and absolutely no issues so far.

Actually, there may be one issue: my battery indicator might be broken, because it's barely budged from 100% in the past 8 hours ;-)