DarkAndroid for rubiX Focused 1.9.3

dlbrown75

Reaction score
I love the theme and fonts, but i really wish it had the droid green keyboard. or anything other than the white stock.

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
I love the theme and fonts, but i really wish it had the droid green keyboard. or anything other than the white stock.

Funny you mention that. I am about to release an updated version with some image changes and the Gingerbread keyboard. I am working on a black themed keyboard but keep getting side tracked. I didn't do the keyboard at first because I use Better Keyboard which has various themes including black and green.

CrashSS

Reaction score
Help

How does one get the call ,text, and mail bar at the bottom?
For some reason my usb connection wont charge my phone anymore after installation.
-
Nevermind, I reloaded dark android.zip and charger works ok.
-
By the way, thanks for the hard work on the theme, it is awesome.

CrashSS

Reaction score
OK found the dock bar in the goodies and put it on my phone but it only shows up as an image. How do I apply it?

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
OK found the dock bar in the goodies and put it on my phone but it only shows up as an image. How do I apply it?

For the dock you have to use Launcher Pro. The icons and dock image are in the goodies pack. There is a guide to Launcher Pro that explains how to use it on the launcher pro site.

CrashSS

Reaction score
Thanks, I got it to work.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jsfire757

Reaction score
Love the theme. But I'm having a little trouble. I'm trying to go back to the original font. I install the zip. But its not working

xraytedjim

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for your amazing work on this theme. I only have one suggestion/problem. I would like to see the transparency of the notification drop down be a little less transparent. I am having a lot of difficulty reading the notifications because I can see all the background images as well. I actually would love to see it not be transparent at all, because it's very difficult to read.

Also, your default font size is a little too small for my liking. I changed it to a different font and its more readable. I tried changing the font size bigger in 'spare parts' but it never keeps the setting. Maybe make font size one step larger?

Just some suggestions. The notification transparency is huge for me and I may go back just for that, but I really love your theme so I'm torn.

Thanks again.

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Hi,

Thanks for your amazing work on this theme. I only have one suggestion/problem. I would like to see the transparency of the notification drop down be a little less transparent. I am having a lot of difficulty reading the notifications because I can see all the background images as well. I actually would love to see it not be transparent at all, because it's very difficult to read.

Also, your default font size is a little too small for my liking. I changed it to a different font and its more readable. I tried changing the font size bigger in 'spare parts' but it never keeps the setting. Maybe make font size one step larger?

Just some suggestions. The notification transparency is huge for me and I may go back just for that, but I really love your theme so I'm torn.

Thanks again.

I am working on multiple new versions with different features that include non-transparent/transparent shades.

xraytedjim

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks again.

I am working on multiple new versions with different features that include non-transparent/transparent shades.

Cool! Can't wait!
The 10% battery levels don't show for me. It shows the dots around the circle every 10%, but the numerical value is still every 20%. Will that be fixed? Any eta on the new version?

Thanks again for all your hard work.