GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Dark Android Red for GummyJAR 2.5

Dark Android Red is a very detailed dark theme with red highlights for GummyJAR 2.5.

The following system apps are themed in this version:
  1. Google Search Box
  2. Contacts/Dialer
  3. News Widget
  4. Browser
  5. Gingerbread Keyboard
  6. MotoTorch/Ringer Widgets

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

If you would like to see Dark Android ported to another ROM, I gladly accept requests and I will see if I or someone else can do so in a reasonable amount of time. If you would like to test or help in development, please email me at [email protected].

As always, I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone and all mods, including this theme and all others, have the possibility of damaging your phone. I will do my best to support my theme and assist with any errors that may be caused by this theme. Please read all instructions and entire thread before installing. Important information can be within the thread in user posts. Please remember that I do this as a hobby after my full time job so please allow adequate time for me to respond to a question or issue.

To install Dark Android, download the package and follow the below instructions:
You should always backup your system before installing any ROM or theme.
  • Copy DarkAndroid.zip to your sdcard
  • Reboot into Bootstrap Recovery
  • Install zip from sdcard
  • Choose zip
  • Browse and select zip
  • Install zip
  • When complete, use back button or power button to back up
  • Reboot phone

There is also a goodies pack that contains lots of icons, wallpapers, LP docks, and alternate fonts. To use the extra content in the goodies pack, download them into a folder on your sdcard.
  • The goodies pack should be extracted onto you sdcard
  • The icons can be applied using Launcher Pro, Desktop Visualizer, Folder Organizer, or one of the many other choices for icon customization.
  • The docks can be used with Launcher Pro.
  • The fonts are in flashable zips so once extracted, they can be flashed.
  • Of course, the wallpapers are applied the normal way using the gallery selection or other tool.

For more information about how to use Launcher Pro to modify your dock and icons, check out their user guide here.

Download Links
Dark Android Red for GummyJAR 2.5

Extras
Black/White Swype Keyboard
Goodies Pack

If you like my work and want to help me continue my work... please donate.

LogoMed.png