1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

D2G freezing & shutting down on its own...

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by steeda2005, Jan 15, 2011.

1. steeda2005

steeda2005 New Member

I have had my phone for 2 months and 97% of the time. When I got to have the phone do something. It freezes up some time its shuts down & restarts itself. It extremely frustrating when I go to make a call it shuts down. Anyone ever have this issue? Any suggestions on how to make it stop?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App
  2. otfreebird

otfreebird New Member

Yes, Droid sucks....

I have had an HTC Droid Incredible through Verizon Wireless for the last 6 months. My phone continuously freezes and goes into continuous reboot loops. I have to take out the battery and leave it out for it to start working properly again.

Verizon has sent me 2 replacement phones and 1 replacement battery, but nothing works. I believe it is a software problem, not a hardware problem because the phones seem to work fine up until they are activated.

I got Verizon to send me a replacement phone, a Motorola Droid. I'll see if it works or if the problem persists.
  3. jbdow

jbdow New Member

I'm certainly no expert, but it sounds to me like a hardware issue
    if it's randomly occurring? I have a d2g, but i really don't know what could
    be causing these issues, sorry...

r, john
Search tags for this page
atrix mb860 keeps shutting down

atrix shutting down

motorola atrix 4g keeps shutting off
motorola atrix screen keeps shutting down

motorola atrix shuts off

my atrix 2 keeps freezing up
my motorola atrix keeps freezing and shutting off

my motorola atrix keeps shutting off

my motorola atrix keeps turning off