Cyanogenmod 7ish port?

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
it'll be very cool to see CM7 hit the Bionic in the not too distant future.
I ran my DX stock since day 1 and it was running great, but I might just root this beast and see what CM7 does to the Bionic experience.

OP
GohanBurner

GohanBurner

Reaction score
Winner, are you going to be in on these releases with whatever you were adding to the D1 releases? That would be pretty cool if you were.

Tegamal

Reaction score
Sure, CM7 isn't perfect on the bionic yet, but the fact that its booting & semi-working under a week shows that the devs are showing an interest in this device & the good news is only going to continue from here!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
GohanBurner

GohanBurner

Reaction score
That is why I waited for this...I know that developers will be as interested in this device as they were for the OG Droid.

idefiler6

Reaction score
@cvpcs has not mentioned any progress that I know of since first getting CM to boot. I find it a little weird that all these people donated cash to buy him a dev bionic and he's not even providing any updates.

OP
GohanBurner

GohanBurner

Reaction score
@cvpcs has not mentioned any progress that I know of since first getting CM to boot. I find it a little weird that all these people donated cash to buy him a dev bionic and he's not even providing any updates.

X2...where are the updates!