customizing led for missed call for individual contact

danip511

Reaction score
Hi,
I tried to search for the answer to this question but I haven't found an answer. I am looking for an ap where you can set a color for the led for a missed call from a certain person. So for the ppl that call me most-----i want to set a color that'll blink on my phone so that i'll know that person just called me. So for example, mom, gets pink, my phone will blink pink if mom just called and i'll know just by looking at the led.
I know there's missed call but that doesn't work. I have a droid 2. I have handcent to customize text msges from each person that txts me a lot and that works great but i can't find an app to do that for missed calls. i know there's blink but you can't customize to each different contact. does an app like this exist?
Thx

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
There is an app called Blink. It's in the Android Market. I don't use it and never have but I think that app may have what you want to do.

OP
D

danip511

Reaction score
but with blink you can't assign a different color to each individual contact; it's only generally so for any missed call you can assign a color not for a specific missed call

i guess this ap just doesn't exist yet