Customizing folders with Bettercut?

MagicMiloX

Reaction score
Still a complete noob, but here goes. I got bettercut because from the description, I thought I would be able to customize my folder icons, but when I go into the menu, it doesn't appear that I'm able to. If anyone is using better cut that can help me do this that would be amazing.

It's so stupid, I just don't like the way the folder icon looks, but I can't figure it out. Thanks.

taypotts

Reaction score
I don't think you can change the folder icons, but all the other icons you can change with BetterCut

OP
M

MagicMiloX

Reaction score
Well, darn:) Please post if anyone knows of a way to literally JUST customize the folder icon. This must be the dumbest request ever on this forum... lol

ice456789

Reaction score
Try Apps Organizer. Make a folder, put whatever apps in it you want, and customize the name and icon.

bluedust

Reaction score
Well, darn:) Please post if anyone knows of a way to literally JUST customize the folder icon. This must be the dumbest request ever on this forum... lol

Ice is right, use App Organizer to make your folders, and Bettercut to make all your icons and shortcuts.

DebDroid

Reaction score
I asked this one time (wanted cuter folders)......still have ugly gray folders. Lol