customizing colors in handcent sms?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by issues636, May 19, 2010.

1. issues636

issues636 New Member

ok so maybe someone with a little more handcent experience can help me with what i'm trying to do. when i first got handcent i'll admit i was hooked on the iphone bubbles, but 2 weeks later i guess i got that phase out of me, cause i switched to the Android conversation style option and i like it a lot better. my only problem now, i can't figure out how to have the message screen have a black background. is it possible?

the way i changed the background color sms sent/received colors was through Bubble Settings when i was set to iPhone. but i guess they're not considered bubbles anymore now that it's Android. yet i don't see another settings menu. my phone phone is themed dark. my Conversation List is a dark background. yet when i click into a message it's a white background, and it looks bad. how do i change that color?
  2. takeshi

takeshi New Member

Make sure you're on the screen showing all conversations and then go into Settings. IIRC set Theme to Black.

Just be aware that there are different settings options depending on where you are within Handcent.
Search tags for this page
customize handcent sms

handcent bubble colors

handcent change bubble color

handcent color codes

handcent sms bubble color
handcent sms customization
how do i change color settings on handcent

how to change bubble color on handcent

how to change the color of messaging in handcent
how to customize handcent

how to customize handcent sms