Custom new D2G Boot Animation

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
Ok folks, as of now there are few boot animations found in FRM, but none quite fit the bill. If you are looking for a new and exciting Bootanimation to set yours apart from the rest look no further. In my spare time this afternoon I threw together this little Boot Animation to give our D2G's some much needed attention. No Android device is complete without this boot animation. It is the first of a few to come as I plan to make some to include with a new ROM that is in development.

Enjoy and feel free to pass this Boot animation on to your friends! After placing the file on your SD card, you can use Clockwork to install the zip.
icon_%20banana.gif

DL Link: D2G Boot Animation.zip
icon_%20banana.gif

As a developer I would love to hear your impressions of the boot animation, but please hold off on specifics until more of our friends here on DF are able to experience the greatness this Boot Animation brings to our devices. I have tested it on my D2G but if for some reason you are having issues please let me know and I will try to fix it.

If for some reason you don't like it you can switch back to stock using this link here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?21hw6jbzo51lqx8

Disclaimer:
I have tested both of these and they work great on my D2G without issues, but as with all software shared here on DF I have to post that I will not take any responsibility in the chance that something goes wrong. There are plenty of writeups on flashing SBFs so don't let this scare you from trying it. I only post this because I have to in case of something unforeseen.

tebower

Reaction score
Can you post screenshots? I don't want to have to go to the trouble of installing it if I have no idea what it looks like. Thanks!

OP
U

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
Will try and get screenshots up shortly

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
U

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't had time to pull any screen shots from the Boot Animation yet, may take a few days, schoolwork is keeping me busy. But trust me this Boot Animation is a must have, flash it and enjoy, then if you want you can switch back to stock like it never happened. It should only take 2 minutes to flash and see what you think of it.

Stock :icon_eek: D2G bootani is attached

Attachments

• Droid2Global_Stock_Boot_Animation.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 200

joeyx2

Reaction score
There's a reason y he is posting the stock animation. Cause u will go back to stock. Funny though. Lol

OP
U

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
Ha Thanks for the feedback Joeyx2 I'm glad you liked it

joeyx2

Reaction score
"Liked" not really! Thought it was funny! yes! So when we gonna see one thats from 2010-2011? Something I might enjoy and not my parents!

EDIT: how about a funny scene from family guy that would be swwwweeeeetttttt!

OP
U

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
I thought it was time the d2g community get rick rolled. So yes,this is very much our generation. I dont plan on using copyrighted material like FG (as much as i love the show) but i would like to bring andy the android into a future boot animation. Stay tuned, ive had my fun and future releases will be relevant. Also stay updated with team get~r~done as i plan to make a custom G~R~D boot animation when we release the ROM.
But in the meantime send your friends this "awesome boot animation" to rickroll them.

OP
U

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
But i wont totally abandon the family guy idea. I may be able to work up something

kickyindahead

Reaction score
seriously i thought it was pretty funny .. right now my boot up consists of the Liberty and then the flaming 2 from fission i like the way it looks and i really dont like the stock M logo .. if you can come up with some legit boot animations im game for anything . Ive been using fission .. tried Liberty a few times but dont quite like the feel of it... tried to change the themes and i got black screen after Liberty logo.. so i abandoned it and went back to fission. plus fission seems to run a little bit smoother still than Liberty although i would love to see it run better on the d2g since im stuck with it til the d3 comes out. Anywho .. come up with some really good boot animations and id be glad to sport em ..