custom launchers/home screens + live wallpapers?

issues636

Reaction score
about 2 weeks ago when i was using Helixlauncher, i tried using a LWP and it made my phone run really slow. force closing Helixlauncher alot, i got rid of the LWP and it seemed to run better.

since then i've moved on to Dxtop, and now that i'm trying to use the BW LWP, it's doing the same thing. i've force closed Dxtop 3x already in the past 5 minutes.

so my question basically is... for people who use LWP's. do any of you use a custom launcher? or just stock launcher? i don't see how this would be bearable for anyone.

rustynail09

Reaction score
I have been running LauncherPro for a couple of weeks and it is still fast as all can be without any FC's of the launcher. it makes helix look like a snail! And I do run quite a few different LWP's, from the stock ones, the nexus mod, matrix, shake 'em all, ect.. all without slowdowns

rustynail09

Reaction score
I actually just edited my post, but yes, I run quite a few different LWP's with no lag noticed.

OP
issues636

issues636

Reaction score
I actually just edited my post, but yes, I run quite a few different LWP's with no lag noticed.

hmm, i might have to give it a try then. one of the features i like about Dxtop though is the ability to rename/change icons. can't do that with Launcherpro right?

rjax

Reaction score
I was for a while with Home++ without any FC problems, but the combined memory usage was preventing from doing any worthwhile multitasking...