crosswords

miss619

Reaction score
I have download all the apps that come up when searching for Crosswords in the Market..most of them were horrible.

Only 2 seemed to be functional and actually have more than a couple puzzles. AndWords, and Shortyz. Shortyz is all I use now. Daily updates of many major papers plus you can look at past dates. Was wondering if anyone knew of other good ones or if that was basically it. I would like to check out any other functional/good apps if they exist.

ETA: would also like suggestions to any other word puzzle games worth checking out.

Last edited:

Rollinco

Reaction score
I have found Shorty'z to be the best one for the Droid. I used the one made by Stand Alone on my Palm Pre and loved it but when I switched to the Droid X I found I didn't like their Android version as much.

OP
miss619

miss619

Reaction score
yeah i have tried that one too but didn't like the controls.. or the whole interface of it really.

I guess we found the best there is. Since we seem to like the same thing as far as that, what other games do you play that are worth a download?

Rollinco

Reaction score
The only other game I have right now is Super Sudoku but I am planning on buying Quell when it comes out on the 30th.