CROCO leather wallet case

Guiery

Reaction score
I have it in a light gray/blue color! I like that it's a classic, simple design. The leather has a little bit of cracking, but nothing that you can feel or really notice at a glance. I got CROCO leather wallet case for samsang i9300 & Galaxy S3 with card holders 1 pcs free shipping with retail package last year.
I recently purchased this wallet, I definitely love how thin it is compared to the case and the metal edge around the phone is slick! The screen resolution is sweet and the rapid camera shot is so cool. I do like how HTC has minimized the steps it takes to get to a settings option by making it more functional. No longer do I have to click through numerous sections in the settings menu to get to the bluetooth menu. Now I just click settings and click bluetooth and everything I need to do is right there. I have noticed that while I was using my email and the alarm on K-cool wallet pouch case for Samsung I9300 & Galaxy SIII mobile phone real leather cover with retail package hot selling 2012 that the buttons are in good. The same changes are in email as well with the send button etc. Other than those minor annoyances I am so far pleased with my experience however brief it has been. I will provide further updates as I become more acquainted with the phone Wholesale apple case,cell mobile phone cover,cell phone case from china .