Cracked casing... HELP!!!

jstwondrng

Reaction score
All,

Some of the molding from the side of my Bionic has come off. It is a small strip next to the volume rocker. I called Verizon and they said I may have to pay upwards of 100.00 to have the device replaced since the damage isn't from a warranty defect. Does anyone know of a company where I can order replacement casings?

J

Stinson317

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
J, if its the body and not the screen bezel, I have one. I bought a package but all I needed was the screen bezel. You can have it. If this is not what you need and the link in the previous post doesn't get you what you need, i can look latter today for where i got my pieces from. If it is what you need pm me your address and ill drop it in the mail.

OP
jstwondrng

jstwondrng

Reaction score
Do you have insurance on it?

I do, however, any damage done to the device which they deem unreasonable (i.e.: drops, water damage, etc...) Verizon charges a fee. At least this is what was told to me by the rep. When it comes to Verizon, who really knows...

J

OP
jstwondrng

jstwondrng

Reaction score
J, if its the body and not the screen bezel, I have one. I bought a package but all I needed was the screen bezel. You can have it. If this is not what you need and the link in the previous post doesn't get you what you need, i can look latter today for where i got my pieces from. If it is what you need pm me your address and ill drop it in the mail.

Hi Stinson317... Just PMd you!

JohnFH

Reaction score
jstwondrng said:
Definitely! I luv my phone and it sickens me to see that crack and a chunk of casing off of it.

If you need an official Bionic extended battery and back, PM your address and I'll send them to you. Also have silicone case for Bionic with regular back. I have a RAZR now. No charge. They're in perfect shape.

Stinson317

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Man, those are awesome links. Just bookmarked both. I took my bionic apart with much less detailed instructions. Which i would have had this teardown link. J, pm'd you to send me your address if you want the extra body I have. No cost...really :)

OP
jstwondrng

jstwondrng

Reaction score
If you need an official Bionic extended battery and back, PM your address and I'll send them to you. Also have silicone case for Bionic with regular back. I have a RAZR now. No charge. They're in perfect shape.

Hi JohnFH. Thanks, but I do have the extended battery and back. It's cool how everyone here goes out of their way to help other Bionic folks. Kinda like a Droid family :)

JohnFH

Reaction score
jstwondrng said:
Hi JohnFH. Thanks, but I do have the extended battery and back. It's cool how everyone here goes out of their way to help other Bionic folks. Kinda like a Droid family :)

You're welcome! I've been helped by many other people in these forums.

OP
jstwondrng

jstwondrng

Reaction score
Special props to stinson317 for sending me the molding for the Bionic! Great to know there are still really good ppl out there... Thanks again dude!!!
J