Couple issues

EzTec

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm fairly new here. I got my Droid 2 a little more than a week ago and I'm loving it so far. There are a couple issues that I want to get taken care of though.

First of all, and probably worst of all, are my music files. When I try to play music off of the SD card, it gives me the "Sorry, that audio file type is not supported". It doesn't happen all the time, though. I'll reboot the phone and I'll be able to play music no problem. However, there are times when rebooting isn't enough and I would have to remove the SD card and reset it to get it to work. Are there any fixes to this?

Second, is Swype. It doesn't seem to work for me. I didn't know if there is an option in the phone to turn it on, or if it's something that I would have to uninstall and reinstall to get it to work.

Otherwise, it's a great phone, and I'm loving it a lot. I've been seeing a lot of people having issues with battery life, and all I have to say is they are silly and using the phone way too much for their own good. I've been going a day or so without having to recharge.