1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Could a Black Version of the Samsung Galaxy S III be in the Works?

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Aug 9, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

How would you like to get your hands on a black variant of the Samsung Galaxy S III? If these recent Samsung Olympic tie-in Facebook page pics are any indication, then it is a possibility. As you can see in the pic above, there is a black SGS3, which is something we haven't really seen before. It doesn't seem like it would be too hard to pull off. AT&T already has their Garnet red version. Maybe this is just a marketing slip-up, or maybe this is a teaser for some potential refresh of the phone in the future.

Source: S3Forums via Facebook - Samsung
  2. tjk629

tjk629 New Member

As much as I like black handsets... The GS3 just doesn't look right in black.
  3. johnomaz

johnomaz Well-Known Member

I would probably buy it in black if I didn't have one already but I still like the pebble blue. Depending on the light, it can look like a dark grey or the right color blue.
  4. SwiftLegend

SwiftLegend New Member

May be the reason I try picking up one. I hate both the white and blue versions :/
  5. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

Yea....I woulda chose blue as the lesser of 2 evils...lol. But black? Thats a definite buy from me.