Corporate Calendar sync / edit issues

rbobbydray

Reaction score
Hey there: I noticed that I can no longer edit my calendar events on my Moto Droid that I put in through my outlook? If I creat an event on the phone, I can edit the time, date etc. But if I create it in outlook on my desktop, then, although it syncs to the phone, I cannot edit it (change time, date, etc.)

That is VERY inconvenient if I am at a meeting and need to change the date or time for a future event. As of now I would have to delete the original event and creat a new one just to change the time of the event?

Am I missing a setting somewhere? Is this an android issue or an exchange issue?

droidxtra

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. I do hope someone can help!! This is not only VERY inconvenient, but it is devastating when scheduling meetings with clients.

radiodoc

Reaction score
I'm having this issue too on Droid X. I had an original Droid that worked fine. I thought I may have something set wrong in the phone but can't find any information about it. Thanks in advance for any assistance!

dtsig

Reaction score
I have a droid x and it appears to be working correctly. The only settings i have are the SYnc Email, Calendar and Contacts.

Try deleting your account and recreating it.