1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Corporate Calendar sync / edit issues

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by rbobbydray, Nov 5, 2010.

1. rbobbydray

rbobbydray New Member

Hey there: I noticed that I can no longer edit my calendar events on my Moto Droid that I put in through my outlook? If I creat an event on the phone, I can edit the time, date etc. But if I create it in outlook on my desktop, then, although it syncs to the phone, I cannot edit it (change time, date, etc.)

That is VERY inconvenient if I am at a meeting and need to change the date or time for a future event. As of now I would have to delete the original event and creat a new one just to change the time of the event?

Am I missing a setting somewhere? Is this an android issue or an exchange issue?
  2. droidxtra

droidxtra New Member

I am having the same problem. I do hope someone can help!! This is not only VERY inconvenient, but it is devastating when scheduling meetings with clients.
  3. radiodoc

radiodoc New Member

I'm having this issue too on Droid X. I had an original Droid that worked fine. I thought I may have something set wrong in the phone but can't find any information about it. Thanks in advance for any assistance!
  4. dtsig

dtsig New Member

I have a droid x and it appears to be working correctly. The only settings i have are the SYnc Email, Calendar and Contacts.

Try deleting your account and recreating it.
Search tags for this page
android exchange calendar cannot edit
auto delete setting for calendar events for motorola droid r
can i edit my outlook calander on my droid mini
cannot edit android corporate sync
droid razr calendar corporate email not able to edit

editing exchange calendar events

editing exchange calendar from android
i can't edit my exchange events on android