Corning Ups the Ante in High-Performance Resistance Glass with New 'Lotus Glass'

NeXtras

Reaction score
Flaw in the video... when the two girls are talking to the grandmother.. her image is on the counter.. but wheres the camera so she can see them? lol

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Too bad it took forty some years for it to find its niche.:biggrin:

Yes..because who would have wanted truly scratch resistant eye wear during the golden age of jet aviation. Look 'ma no scratches on my fly boy shades and I just crashed....hard :)

William_04_x

Reaction score
Nevermind.lol

Sent from my MZ505 using DroidForums

Last edited:

Steve

Reaction score
That video was cool makes me wish I can be reborn in the future to enjoy all that tech, but I'm probably still going to be pissed that there aren't any flying cars in the future either! While growing up I and everyone else born in the late 60's and the 70's were led to believe that we would be driving flying cars and have robots in our houses around the year 2000, well it's almost 2012 and no flying car and the closest thing to a robot is a Roomba and that thing is a piece of crap!

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
That video was cool makes me wish I can be reborn in the future to enjoy all that tech, but I'm probably still going to be pissed that there aren't any flying cars in the future either! While growing up I and everyone else born in the late 60's and the 70's were led to believe that we would be driving flying cars and have robots in our houses around the year 2000, well it's almost 2012 and no flying car and the closest thing to a robot is a Roomba and that thing is a piece of crap!

[video=youtube;PRl_D_CunWA]http://youtu.be/PRl_D_CunWA[/video]

Steve

Reaction score
[video=youtube;PRl_D_CunWA]http://youtu.be/PRl_D_CunWA[/video]
Holy Snickes BATMAN! See I'm not the only one who was promised flying cars! Maybe the reason why is because there hasn't been ANDROID before now so maybe IBM can bring me my FLYING F***ING CAR!:mad:

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Ahh yes, I remember seeing the corning video a while back! I see one huge flaw with it... :icon_eek: Batteries... :blink: If we're having problems now with batteries, think about what it'll be with a clear glass phone only with electronics on the top and bottom, I see major problems! ;) But...Maybe we'll also have a constant electrical field to power it though! One that doesn't cause cancer! xD Oh... and when an EMP hits? Yeah... Yer done for... That's why I like mechanical at times! ;)