Cool free games / programs?

lefty78

Reaction score
I'm new to the droid, are there any really cool recommended "FREE" games and or programs you recommend?
I got facebook so far and that is it.
Thanks.

epic_engineering

Reaction score
I'm new to the droid, are there any really cool recommended "FREE" games and or programs you recommend?
I got facebook so far and that is it.
Thanks.

Pandora
Angry Birds (game)
Air control lite(game)
Barcode scanner
Chompsms( Favorite and super customizable Text message app)
Launchpro or launcherpro plus ( plus cost $, launcher pro is free awesome home)
Tikl Touch( free push to talk app, works great need to know other people with android phones)
Goolge Maps
Mytextspeed (cool app that tells you your words per minute and cpm)
beautiful widgets( I think it cost $1.95 cool customizable date, time and weather widget.... Worth the money to me)
Xscope lite (super fast web browser, it takes some time to get use to and learn all the features but its fast)
Noled ( visual shows missed calls, text or email.... great if you miss having an LED notification)
Ringdroid ( super easy way to take music on you phone and create ringtones)
PicSay or Picsaypro ( If you like editing photo in cool and crazy ways. I have the pro version which cost, but you can do almost everything in the free version)

This list could go on all day. In the end android phones are what you make them. Thats is what makes them great. If I built a phone for me what would it do? ask yourself that then start searching the market and the web because a lot of really nice 3d games and apps can be found or bought over the web but not in the market.. The phone will evolve over a couple days normally into a device you won't want to be without.