Contacts Widget

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
you can add the contact shortcut not the direct dial or direct call. that give you the option for either/or call/text

OP
naman919

naman919

Reaction score
cool. thanks.

hadn't ever tried the contacts shortcut. I figured it would just take you into the contacts entry instead of popping up with options.

MODS: delete this thread as needed. Thanks!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
you can add the contact shortcut not the direct dial or direct call. that give you the option for either/or call/text

Think the OP is looking for something more elegant and integrated. I know I wouldn't mind it either. One of the few things I miss from my WM devices are my contacts tab(s) from the HTC Manilla (and similar) home plugins. I really like the look of that Magic Sense one.... add to the (every growing) list of things Google needs to improve. But abcOrganizer adds some of the needed functionality.

RichStevenson

Reaction score

Actually you can. There's 3 shortcuts. One to the contact, one to direct dial, and one to direct message. But it's not like the pix in the OP message.