Configuration Settings not saving.

BOA

Reaction score
I'm on nighties 39 and some of my CM settings and phone settings don't save. It reverts back after I leave the screen. Anyone else having this issue? Or is this a feature? LOL

yearn

Reaction score
Either go into ROM Manager and fix permissions, then reboot.
Or reboot into recovery, fix permissions,reboot.
This will fix it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
BOA

BOA

Reaction score
Thank you will try it this morning and report back.

OP
BOA

BOA

Reaction score
Just did this and it didn't make any difference.

Detonation

Reaction score
Not sure if this will help, but I was finding that my brightness would always reset after turning the screen off/back on. I realized that the CM7 Notification Bar Widget was overriding whatever I had set in settings - ex I had it set to 50%, turned screen on it would be at 100% because that's what the widget setting was. Once I changed it in the widget it remained at what I wanted.

cubsfan187

Reaction score
I know this is a cpl days old, but I have had the same problem since nightly #36. I figured out that the system was not remounting itself after making a change. I tried a little different install this morning. I manually mounted the system while installing the nightly. So far,so good. Also, wiping dalvik this time too. Hope that helps you as well.

ccb1208

Reaction score
I am also having this issue and I tried installing the latest nightly after manually mounting /system in recovery and wiping dalvik cache.... I have SBF'd several times and this issue always comes back after the first or second reboot in cyanogenmod. This must not be a very widespread issue because this is one of only 2 threads I have seen about it.