1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Brightness setting not saving

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by nitin24, Mar 4, 2010.

1. nitin24

nitin24 New Member

I am having an issue that started a few days ago where my brightness setting isn't saving anymore. Every time I unlock the phone, it is set to minimum brightness. I can try to increase the brightness or go to auto brightness, but once the screen times out or I lock the phone, it will revert back to the dimmest setting.

At the same time that the brightness issue started, my screen lock feature stopped working. That one I don't care about that much because it was annoying me to the point that I was planning on ditching it anyway.

I did try to go into my settings and clear the data for the "Settings" and "Settings Storage" applications, but that didn't help.

Thanks in advance for any help!

-Nitin
Search tags for this page
android brightness setting not staying after lock

android droid 2 not saving brightness setting

android screen brightness does not stay
android settings not retaining
android settings not saving
auto brightness not saving on droid 3
droid 3 not saving display settings
droid display brightness setting not sticking
how to save display settings droid 4