1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Color Storm game for Kids?

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Beka27, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Beka27

Beka27 New Member

This will sound ridiculous, but on "Webkinz" (if you're a parent you know that this is a website designed for kids with games and activities), they have this game called Color Storm. Little colored drops fall down and you have to line it up with the matching colors. It's a very simple game.

I've tried doing searches on both the market and Google and can't find anything similar for Android. It looks like there's an iOS game called Color Storm but the video of it is something entirely different from this.

This is what I'm looking for... any ideas? I've searched various words like color, clouds, droplets, storm, raindrops, etc... but nothing.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
Search tags for this page

color storm game

color storm webkinz
color storm webkinz game app
colorstorm game
game like webkinz color
game like webkiz colorstorm
video game color storm
webkinz color storm
webkinz color storm game