Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Does anyone know if there is a colecovision or intellivision emmulator? I checked market didnt see one, but I see the roms on websites.

Thanks!

khelek

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a colecovision or intellivision emmulator? I checked market didnt see one, but I see the roms on websites.

Thanks!

oh man, how I wish there were! that would be awesome. However, I'm pretty certain you won't find one for Android.

leonozug

Reaction score
I'd love to have ZAXXON on my Droid. That game was badass way back when I was a kid. It made Atari look bad...the graphics were awesome on that game back then on the Colecovision. I live in the town where the Coleco headquarters and maunfacturing was, so I would get games as they came out, cause my brother and sister worked there at the time. It was awesome! lol

Elkay

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm surprised Coleco hasn't popped up yet either. Zaxxon and Destructor were 2 of my favs.

leonozug

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm surprised Coleco hasn't popped up yet either. Zaxxon and Destructor were 2 of my favs.

Man, we probably can figure anyone commenting on this thread is most likely at LEAST over 35 to remember this stuff!! lol

Elkay

Reaction score
34 here! But I just read an article where a study was done and the average age of a gamer today is 37 years old. I'm not even to my prime! :icon_ banana:

leonozug

Reaction score
34 here! But I just read an article where a study was done and the average age of a gamer today is 37 years old. I'm not even to my prime! :icon_ banana:

I just turned 39 man...I got Colecovision when it first came out and I was like 9 or 10 years old I think. Loved that damn thing. My friends next door had an Atari 2600 and I would go to their house and I was like "Man, these graphics suck!" LOL!! Coleco had superior graphics, but never got nowhere as popular as Atari.

I would totally LOVE a way to play those games on my X. Wish someone would make that happen!! lol