Clean Rom has been updated for the Nexus 7!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Scrosler of ScottsRoms has updated the Clean Rom for the Nexus 7 (2013) to R2. The main update features a major bug fix for media services. The Clean Rom for the Nexus 7 is also now based on Android 4.4.3 which means that it will also include all of Google's bug fixes, including the all important random reboot bug fix. This Rom is also Deodexed with ART compatibility. There are many performance mods for speed and battery life! The Rom is rooted out of the box. Other features include Removable gapps (Chrome, ES file explorer, Gmail, Hangouts, Ad-Away, Quickoffice, Youtube, and Maps). This rom is as stable as they come and is my go to rom on the Nexus 7 and HTC One M8. Head to the link below for the Rom download.

Via ScottsRoms

mslaceyrose

Reaction score
I had Clean Rom on my 2012 version N7, and was very pleased with the stability and improvements. With my N7 2013 version I've been happy with just rooting it and using a few Xposed mods, without using a custom ROM. However, I think I'm going to try Scotts new ROM. Thanks for posting this :)