changing the theme and unlock screen?

dscott7

Reaction score
So I've never had an android phone. Can you set up custom themes and widgets and unlock screen on the razr m or do you have to be rooted to do it?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Something you can do to customize your phone is check out a launcher from the market, such as Apex Launcher. It has themes you can use with it.

That's a pretty easy way to get some nice customization on your device and the launcher itself has a lot of options and settings.

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_GNEX

enb123

Reaction score
Also try Widget Locker, which allows you to customize your lock screen in all sorts of cool and useful ways. It's a great app.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

lwags67

Reaction score
Something you can do to customize your phone is check out a launcher from the market, such as Apex Launcher. It has themes you can use with it.

That's a pretty easy way to get some nice customization on your device and the launcher itself has a lot of options and settings.

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_GNEX

Circles widget will not work on non M launchers.

lwags67

Reaction score
No, the circles widget does not show up when using other launchers and you can't download it and get it to work. Its functionality is locked to the stock launcher.

Last edited:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, the circles widget does not show up when using other launchers and you can't download it and get it to work. Its functionality is locked to the stock launcher. That is why I posted "circles widget will not work on non M launchers." Fairly straight forward English. Do not see how one could read that I said non M launchers will not work. Read the post slowly again and it might make sense.

Relax with the sarcasm please. JSM doesn't own an M and was simply trying to help the OP. You could've ended after your second sentence and communicated all you needed. :blink: