1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

changing names of pictures

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by smgardner, Feb 11, 2012.

1. smgardner

smgardner New Member

I downloaded Astro because I'm suppose to be able to change the names of my pictures with it but when I open the program I can find all sorts of files, but I can't find a folder for my gallery or my library where the pictures are suppose to be. I think they should be there anyway.
    Once I found a place to type a "name" & search but that did not find those file folders either. I thought I might search the "Name" of a photo I have on the phone but now I can't even find where to type in the name/date & time again.

Thanks
  2. Bob Dammit

Bob Dammit Super Moderator

Navigate to your SD card, open the folder named DCIM, then open the folder named Camera. Long press on a photo, and choose rename.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

change name of photo on droid razr m

changing photo name droid razr m
changing photo name on motorola droid
droid bionic change picture name
droid razr m change picture name
droid razr pic name change
galaxy 3 change name on photo
galaxy s3 change picture naming
how do i change picture name on razr m
how to change a picture name on razr